Integrated Windows Authentication for Applications using Crowd, e.g. Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Fisheye, Crucible
Logon to any computer running Microsoft Windows or Mac OS and belonging to your enterprise Windows domain
Open your favorite web browser, whether it is Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Apple Safari
Enjoy your applications without the hassle of authentication. No login form, no username and password as you are automatically authenticated!
- Automatic logon on any Java web application relying upon Atlassian Crowd for user management, including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Fisheye, Crucible, Jenkins and G Suite (formerly Google Apps)
- Support for Windows and Mac OS clients
- Support for all major corporate web browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Apple Safari
- Support for single and multiple Active Directory domains
- Option to restrict automatic logon to specific web browsers or operating systems
- Option to fallback to basic authentication for clients outside of the Windows domain
- Option to restrict automatic logon to specific Windows domain users or IP addresses
- Option to restrict automatic logon to specific target URLs
- Improved productivity and user experience
- Improved security as access control is based on the Kerberos protocol which is far more secure than usernames and passwords
This app is sold by a third-party vendor.Let us know that you'd like to manage this app's billing on your Atlassian invoice.
- What does 'paid-via-vendor' mean?
Paid-via-vendor apps are licensed and purchased directly through the vendor who makes this app.
Payment for paid-via-vendor apps is not handled by Atlassian.
- Will paid-via-vendor transactions be on my Atlassian invoice?
Paid-via-vendor transactions are not managed by Atlassian. This means transactions for paid-via-vendor apps will not be on your Atlassian invoice.
CLEITO provides support for this app.
Version 2.1.0 • Jira Server 4.3 - 7.6.3,
Confluence Server 3.5 - 6.6.1,
Fisheye/Crucible 3.9.0 - 4.5.1,
Bamboo Server 5.8.1 - 6.3.1,
Crowd 2.1.0 - 3.1.1,
Bitbucket Server 2.4.2 - 5.7.0 • Released 2017-12-04
Bug and security fixes
- Various bug and security fixes
- Please, follow the detailed installation instructions at Cleito's web site