Draw Beautiful Diagrams Surprisingly Fast. 50+ Diagram types, 1000’s of Templates, Smart Shapes, right inside Jira
From Flowcharts and Gantt Charts to UI Mockups and Infographics. Draw over 50+ types of diagrams flawlessly with comprehensive libraries full of expertly-designed shapes, preset color themes and intelligent shortcuts.
5x faster drawing with Creately’s exclusive Smart Shapes. Draw complex shapes simply by typing and make changes swiftly by adjusting properties.
1000s of diagram templates powered by Creately’s ever growing diagramming community. Get inspired, customize and start drawing instantly.
- Explain things visually by a attaching editable diagrams to issues
- Contextual toolbars to reduce clutter and speedup diagramming
- Export diagrams as PNG, JPEG, PDF, SVG and more
- Inline diagram comments allowing contextual discussions
- Full revision history, bound to Jira issues
- PDF Export with working links
- View only or Edit enabled links to share diagrams for reviews or edits
- Easily Import Existing Visio Files
- Supports English, French, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish
|10 users$10||25 users$350||50 users$700||100 users$1400||250 users$1750||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Cinergix is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.13.1 • Jira Server 6.1 - 7.7.2 • Released 2017-01-03
- Fixes an issue with template loading
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Jira Diagramming by Creately via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Jira Diagramming by Creately. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Jira Diagramming by Creately begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Jira Diagramming by Creately versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.