HR, leave & absence management for IT Team
Calamari makes absence and leave management easier. Planning and tracking vacation, paid time off, sickness never were so simple.
Create "Leave Management" or "HR" project in Jira and see all information from HR system in your Jira. Use information about absence of your employees in the planning process.
Calamari automatically reserve time in Tempo Planner for employees vacation or sickness or time off. It happens immediately after request is approved in Calamari.
Calamari is an easy to use smart leave management system. Our software automates flow of leave requests and absence entitlement calculations.
Features of Calamari:
- multilevel approval process
- automatic leave calculation and absence pool estimation
- enforces compliance with attendance policies
- paid time off tracking and reporting
- can be to configured for multi-country organizations
- requests on behalf other employees (for managers)
- sign in with Slack
- simple pricing plan (paid via vendor)
Integration with Google:
- synchronize employees
- import holidays
- sign in with Google Apps
- synchronize with Google Calendar
CHROBRUS provides support for this app.
Version 1.3.0 • Jira Server 7.0.0 • Released 2016-02-16
Compability with Jira Software, Jira 7
- small bug fixes
- compatibility with Tempo 3.0
- compatibility with Jira 7
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Calamari Tempo Connector via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Calamari Tempo Connector versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.