Insert UML diagrams into Confluence easily so your team can view them efficiently
You can upload UML diagrams created by Astah straight from Confluence's Macro menu. You no longer need to export each diagram images to put on Confluence.
You can upload multiple diagrams that one .asta file contains at once.You can view all the diagram images in a slide within a frame wit a one-click to switch the diagram.
It enables to easily export selected diagrams to PDF.
Astah Macro Plug-in for Confluence enables you to easily insert diagram images created with Astah into a Confluence page by using [Astah] Macro. All you need to do is select an .asta file (Astah's file format) straight from the Macro menu just like when inserting a Word or Excel file. It uploads all the diagrams that file contains at once. You can switch diagram views like a slide and enlarge them with a click when you need a closer look.
You no longer need to export diagram to different file formats!
Change Vision, Inc. provides support for this app.
Version 1.3.2 • Confluence Server 4.0 - 6.2.4 • Released 2015-12-04
Compatible to Confluence 5.9.1
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Astah UML Macro Plugin for Confluence via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Astah UML Macro Plugin for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.