Project Portfolio Management solution that scales Agile and enables coordination and visibility across multiple teams and sprints
Take corrective actions in advance and ensure timely delivery by defining custom metrics for Burn-downs, Scope changes, Bugs and other KPIs and displaying a simulation of your release based on the forecast date.
Create your custom lifecycle using building blocks such as milestones, checklists, stages, quality gates, and others. You can coordinate deliverables and goals across multiple teams and sprints.
Cycle Control enables you to visualize your product roadmaps, execution progress, and status.
Cycle Control enables you to maximize your Jira investment by utilizing it as a scalable Project Portfolio Management platform. You can track and coordinate deliverables from cross-functional groups, both Agile and traditional, understand dependencies and identify roadblocks and be in full control of scope, quality, and dates. Major features include:
Define scope & data roll-up by:
- Projects (versions and components)
- Agile Teams (Scum or Kanban)
Forecasts & Trends based on historic velocity forecast:
- Team and Release Burndowns, any metric values
- Milestones and Quality Gates
- Suggested actions for date and feature-driven releases
Create any custom JQL-based metrics that will enable you to measure:
- Count and Numeric Aggregations of any custom field
- In-depth analysis of the changes between two dates
Lifecycle control which enables you to define your own process and apply intermediate checkpoints such as:
- Quality Gates
|10 users$10||25 users$300||50 users$550||100 users$1000||250 users$2000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Botron Software is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 3.1.5 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.6.3 • Released 2018-01-16
Improvements of Cycle native objects integration
- Cycle native objects (Issue Types, Workflows, Statuses, etc.) can now be renamed
- Bug fixes
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Cycle Control via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Cycle Control. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Cycle Control begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Cycle Control versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.