Align your team with common language. Important definitions, links and unraveled acronyms, all just one click away
Don't let your technical writer's work go to waste in a buried Confluence page. Bring that effort to the fingertips of your team on every page.
Acronyms, definitions and links to common pages are just one click away.
Any user can add a Keyword for their own Space or request to have them added.
Just highlight, hover and click!
Keywords for Confluence makes adding, deleting or editing keywords as easy as possible with an upfront, simple design. Keep your technical documents clean but informative by layering definitions just a click away.
Keywords for Confluence was designed with team alignment and ease of collaboration in mind. No longer will there be any confusion about acronyms, technical definitions or preferred sources. Confluence users will now be one click away from absolute clarity for the most obscure acronyms to the most technical definitions.
Don't let your technical writer or product development teams' work become buried in some hard to find Confluence page. Keep it on the top of everyone's mind and actively informing your team or organization with Keywords for Confluence.
- Share details across Confluence off of the page, but a click away
- External links
- Confluence pages
- Global Keywords to align and inform an entire company
- Space Keywords for specific team needs
- Request and Approve process so everyone can have input
- Hexadecimal Color options to highlight your Keywords however you want
|10 users$10||25 users$100||50 users$200||100 users$300||250 users$600||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Equip provides support for this app.
Version 184.108.40.206 • Confluence Server 5.7 - 5.10.9 • Released 2016-09-02
This release contains multiple bug fixes.
This release includes the following bug fixes:
- CKP-1222 Administration settings do not save properly
- CKP-401 Approved Confluence Page keyword links back to page it was created on.
- CKP-411 Server side validation is not consistent
- CKP-973 Requested Confluence Keyword does not forward to correct page.
- CKP-974 No URL validation when changing Keyword to External Link type
- CKP-1203 Confluence page validation inconsistent (Admin Section)
- CKP-1204 External link validation inconsistent (Admin section)
- CKP-1227 Profile Avatar Shows Broken Image In Email Notification
- CKP-1226 Occasionally requesting a Keyword causes stack trace
- CKP-1220 Error message does not display when updating a Keyword with a blank name
- CKP-1219 Wrong error message when adding Keyword in admin section
- CKP-1202 Confluence page validation isn't consistent - Inline
- CKP-402 Duplicate keyword logic doesn't respect case.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Keywords for Confluence via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Keywords for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Keywords for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Keywords for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.