Black Duck Hub Atlassian Configuration
This configuration provides the ability to globally configure the Black Duck Hub server to be used with other Atlassian plugins. The configuration plugin will provide an administrative screen to input and validate a connection to a Hub server. The other Atlassian plugins can then read the configuration data in order to access the Hub server.
For more information on Black Duck Hub, visit blackducksoftware.com.
Black Duck Software provides support for this app.
Version 1.1.0 • Jira Server 6.4 - 7.2.13,
Bamboo Server 5.10.0 - 5.14.5 • Released 2016-11-30
Proxy fixes and descriptions for fields
- Log into your Atlassian application instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Black Duck Hub Atlassian Configuration via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Atlassian application instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Black Duck Hub Atlassian Configuration versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.