- All-Branches-Graph now offers a general-purpose search box built on "git log --all --grep=x". Git graph condensing operations no longer confined to only JIRA tickets!
- Stacktraces when drawing commit-graphs are now captured and displayed to end-user (to help triage failing commit-graphs). Don't worry, these should never happen. But if they do, I won't have to ask for catalina logs!
- No longer using -Xignore-space-at-eol for rebase / cherry-pick / etc since it can corrupt files that are missing newlines at the end.
- A couple rendering problems with All-Branches-Graph fixed (occasional NPE, and some commits missing sometimes).
- Breadcrumb links on All-Branches-Graph fixed for setups when Bitbucket is not the root URL.
- Rebase / Squash / Amend etc broken on Windows Server installs of Bitbucket (regression in 2017.06.05. Sorry!)
- JIRA integration fixed for alpha-numeric project keys (e.g., A23-456).