Life's too short for bad software! Add wireframes and simple prototypes to your Jira issue and design delightful interfaces
Balsamiq Wireframes is a rapid wireframing tool that reproduces the experience of sketching on a whiteboard, but on a computer. Generate more ideas, write specs faster, make better software, co-design in real-time!
Sketch-style wireframes help focus the conversation on content and interaction, not minute details.
Need to present your work? Switch to the clean wireframe skin, and impress your audience!
Click on "Add Balsamiq Wireframes" and design your screens.
The Balsamiq Wireframes project is saved as an attachment to your Jira issue and is easy to use via our interactive issue panel.
IMPORTANT: want to buy this for a subset of your users? Buy this from balsamiq.com instead!
Jira has already sped up your development considerably. Balsamiq Wireframes allows anyone, technical or not, to jot down feature ideas quickly and easily. Add a UI wireframe to a new feature issue and improve the chances it will get built!
Improve QA/Dev Relations
Issues bounce back and forth because plain text is not enough to convey what's wrong. A screenshot helps, but sometimes what you really need is a new UI variation.
Questions about purchasing and licensing?
|10 users$200||25 users$450||50 users$900||100 users$1700||250 users$3000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Balsamiq Studios, LLC is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 4.0.50 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.8.0 • Released 2018-01-24
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira Server via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira Server. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira Server begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira Server versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.