Add 'approver' fields to your Confluence documents in the cloud - now with email functionality
Email functionality is now included, so that you never miss an approval. Users can opt-out individually.
The macro can be placed anywhere on the page by using the 'Insert' menu. They can be set to 'expire' when the page is edited, if this is required by your company!
When all 'approvers' have confirmed, the section displays a message. Comments are generated every time someone approves/unapproves to display the status.
Many types of document require approval before they can be published or formally issued. Approval Macro gives you a quick but rigorous way of gathering the approvals required for your document issuance process.
- Simple to use, just add from the 'Insert' menu.
- Add one or many 'approvers' to review a document.
- Auto-generate comments that notify watchers of the page when it is approved/unapproved.
- All users can see whether a document is approved or not.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for host products and apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. Confluence Cloud apps are priced based on the number of Confluence users on your instance. For example, if you have Confluence Cloud (25 users), you pay the 25-user price for apps.
The pricing structure for cloud products and apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
- If per-user pricing is not yet available for this app, please contact the vendor for further information.
If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
Automation Consultants Ltd provides support for this app.
Confluence Cloud • Released 2018-01-02
Minor version update
DetailsMinor version update
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Approval Macro for Confluence.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.