Easily personalize Jira's notification email templates
Create Notification Templates using Velocity or by copying a template. Effortlessly make your custom designs with an awesome WYSIWYG editor.
Nothing else is required to create your own email Notification Templates!
Assign different templates to each type of user (licensed users, unlicensed users or external e-mail addresses) using different schemes.
You can also create different Template Schemes by issue type and project!
You can switch between the standard Jira notification scheme and the Template Notification Scheme with just one click.
Piece of cake!
Built by atSistemas, an Atlassian Platinum Expert.
TemplateMe! is an add-on that replaces Jira's standard email notifications with your own customized templates. These templates can be assigned to different user types (licensed users, unlicensed users and external email addresses) by project and issue type.
- Very versatile configuration: create templates for different user types, event, issue types and projects.
- User-friendly interface: Following Jira's schemes configuration conventions, so the user will be comfortable when configuring our add-on.
- Easy switch between notification modes: By clicking one button the user can decide to use Jira's default notifications or TemplateMe! customized emails notifications.
- Dynamic templates: Using Apache Velocity language you can create dynamic templates to include issue details and other variables provided by Jira
- No restart needed: You can change templates as often as you like. No Jira restart is needed.
|10 users$10||25 users$450||50 users$700||100 users$1000||250 users$1500||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
atSistemas provides support for this app.
Version 2.0.10 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.9.0 • Released 2018-03-15
Send emails using the project configured email address and more
- Option in the project configuration page to use the project's email address instead the default JIRA outgoing email address to send notifications.
- Security fix: Notitications won't be sent to users who cannot see the issue due its security level.
- Send a preview email button in the notification template screen.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate TemplateMe! - Customize email templates via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for TemplateMe! - Customize email templates. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. TemplateMe! - Customize email templates begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older TemplateMe! - Customize email templates versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.