Send ad hoc messages to any email address from Jira issues
You'll be able to easily create HTML email messages from a Jira issue thanks to an awesome WYSIWYG editor. Insert images, format text and send your email to anyone you like. Even if the recipient has no Jira account!
Search for users in a user-friendly interface. Add external email addresses and make sure your message reached everyone in your recipient list.
All sent messages are easily accessible from the "Sent emails" tab on the issue detail screen. The list shows you who sent each email, to whom and at which moment.
Built by atSistemas, an Atlassian Platinum Expert.
NotifyMe! is an add-on that allows you to send HTML emails to any valid email address, adding issue details or comments as simply by selecting the appropriate option.
- Versatile: Send an email to anyone with a valid email address. Even to non-Jira users.
- Customizable: Send different emails to different people and create custom rich text messages thanks to the TinyMCE built-in HTML editor.
- User friendly interface: Easily search for Jira users and add any other email address based on a user filter.
- Email history: Quickly see who sent which email to whom and when.
- Integrated with TemplateMe!: Send template-based messages with no extra effort.
|10 users$10||25 users$100||50 users$150||100 users$225||250 users$325||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
atSistemas provides support for this app.
Version 2.0.1 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.6.3 • Released 2016-10-28
New features sending mails
- Improvements in reporting (sent mail)
- Improvements in integration with TemplateMe!
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate NotifyMe! - Send emails to anyone via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for NotifyMe! - Send emails to anyone. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. NotifyMe! - Send emails to anyone begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older NotifyMe! - Send emails to anyone versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.