The Universal Plugin Manager (UPM) provides a powerful and user-friendly interface to manage your add-ons. Through the UPM you can browse, try, and buy add-ons from the Atlassian Marketplace. You can also use the UPM to do common administrative tasks such as:
- Finding, purchasing, and installing new add-ons.
- Enabling/disabling add-ons and their modules.
- Viewing add-ons that have been purchased but not installed.
- Configuring advanced add-on options.
- Finding out-of-date add-ons and updating them.
- Checking the compatibility of your installed add-ons against newer versions of the application.
Finally, use the UPM to review logs of add-on/application activity and to upgrade your Atlassian application.