Live Logging Plugin
The live log viewer is a set of plugins that allow administrators to view the logging events from a running installation directly from the administration screens. The plugins hook directly into the logging system and do not read the logs from the disk. For performance reasons, only the last 500 events are recorded.
There are no additional screenshots.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 0.9.2 • Confluence Server 2.3 - 2.10.4 • Released 2007-05-07
Released on 2007-05-07
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Live Logging Plugin via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.