JIRA integration with Salesforce, SugarCRM and Dynamics CRM 365
Control which values are copied between JIRA and CRM
Share fields, comments & attachments between Jira issues and ANY CRM record type!
Link multiple Jira issues to one CRM record or multiple CRM records to one Jira issue
Copy comments between JIRA and any CRM record either automatically or manually
Control which comments are copied and the visibility of those comments in the other system
Control which CRM fields are displayed in JIRA
Display data from multiple CRM records
Go2Group's CRM Plugin for Jira allows you to automatically exchange data between Jira and CRM, displaying CRM data on your Jira issue screen and Jira data in your CRM system. It is highly configurable, supports many-to-many mappings in both directions and supports custom fields and objects.
This product can be used with these CRM systems
Works with Jira 4.* through Jira 7.*
Thank you for your feedback.
This app is sold by a third-party vendor.Let us know that you'd like to manage this app's billing on your Atlassian invoice.
- What does 'paid-via-vendor' mean?
Paid-via-vendor apps are licensed and purchased directly through the vendor who makes this app.
Payment for paid-via-vendor apps is not handled by Atlassian.
- Will paid-via-vendor transactions be on my Atlassian invoice?
Paid-via-vendor transactions are not managed by Atlassian. This means transactions for paid-via-vendor apps will not be on your Atlassian invoice.
Go2Group provides support for this app.
Version 6.4-55090 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.7.0 • Released 2018-01-12
Support using multiple JIRA fields to link to the same CRM object
- Support using more than one JIRA field to link to the same CRM object
- A better way to display large amounts of CRM data in JIRA
- Append Salesforce Chatter Feed responses to JIRA comments
- Translate rich-text CRM fields when copying to JIRA
- Send email notifications if the plugin's Cron Service stops running
- JIRA field that contains the count of CRM records linked to a JIRA issue
- Option to make all CRM comments copied to JIRA "internal" comments
- In JIRA, display CRM date/time values in the default JIRA format
- Need an easy way to link a group of CRM records to one JIRA issue
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Salesforce Plugin via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Salesforce Plugin versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.