A gadget for displaying the Calendar in HTML format in one of the user's portal pages. Calendars can be based on a filter or a project.
Displays a HTML Calendar for the issues associated with the project being browsed in HTML format
The Calendar Gadget and the Project Tab saves the month being browsed in the session. This means that when you return to your dashboard the Gadget will show the month you were browsing when you last visited the page.
Jira Calendar Plugin
There are no additional screenshots.
This is the Jira 7.0.0 compatible version.
This app is free and preinstalled on your Cloud instance.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Atlassian provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2013-07-09
Converted back to P2 plugin
Version 4.0.3 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.6.1 • Released 2016-05-17
Fix a bug
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Jira Calendar Plugin via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Jira Calendar Plugin versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.
This app is preinstalled on your Cloud instance.