Watchers for Fisheye
Allows administrators of Fisheye to view, add and delete watches for individual users or groups of users for any repository. Watches allow users to receive email notifications about each commit made to a source repository.
To use click 'Configure watches' in the repository actions menu.
Requires Fisheye 2.9 or greater
There are no additional screenshots.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 1.1 • Fisheye/Crucible 2.9.0 - 3.10.4 • Released 2013-06-13
Update for Fisheye 3.0 compatibility
- Added support for Fisheye 3.0 release
- Log into your Fisheye/Crucible instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Watchers for Fisheye via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Fisheye/Crucible instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Watchers for Fisheye versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.