Copy issues between remote Jira instances
Easily copy an issue from your current Jira instance to another connected instance.
Copy an issue to any project in any linked Jira instance
Easily resolve differences between local and remote project
Jira 7.0.x compatibility
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 5.0.4 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.2.12 • Released 2016-01-20
Jira 7 Compatibility
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Jira to Jira Issue Copy via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Jira to Jira Issue Copy versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.