Linchpin is a fully functional social intranet suite based on Confluence. Linchpin connects the management with the employees
- Real team collaboration and knowledge management
- Create content using templates with just a click
- Easily definable permission and role concepts
- Supports top-down and bottom-up communication
- Flexibility for individual news concepts
- Professional editing with integrated approval workflows
- Strong user profiles including an employee search
- Personalized news feeds, content, and navigation based on profile features
- Multi-language support for international corporations
For companies, Linchpin offers a centralized information and collaboration platform. It supports an open and transparent teamwork environment. Linchpin connects employees, no matter the time and place. Every colleague receives a personalized user-experience tailored only to them.
- Individual Design: Stronger user activation due to adaptations to your corporate design
- Pricing: Save tons on license fees from expensive alternatives (e.g. Microsoft Sharepoint, JIVE, Salesforce, etc.)
- Personalization: based on languages, countries, locations, departments, roles, and multiple other dimensions reduces the complexity for your intranet users.
- Wiki: Employees can bring together their knowledge and share it with others (avoiding an over-concentration of knowledge)
- Microblog: Topics can be communicated, discussed, and watched across locations without the necessity of a meeting.
More info: https://www.linchpin-intranet.com/
This app is sold by a third-party vendor.Let us know that you'd like to manage this app's billing on your Atlassian invoice.
- What does 'paid-via-vendor' mean?
Paid-via-vendor apps are licensed and purchased directly through the vendor who makes this app.
Payment for paid-via-vendor apps is not handled by Atlassian.
- Will paid-via-vendor transactions be on my Atlassian invoice?
Paid-via-vendor transactions are not managed by Atlassian. This means transactions for paid-via-vendor apps will not be on your Atlassian invoice.
//SEIBERT/MEDIA provides support for this app.
Version 1.1 • Confluence Server 5.8.18 - 6.8.0 • Released 2017-09-05
Indicating, that Linchpin is compatible with the newest Confluence version.
- See detailed documentation at https://seibert.biz/diylinchpin