Adds a "download patch" link to the pull request overview
Useful when you want to view the contents of a cross-repo pull request locally without messing around with remotes. Doubly useful when the PR is from a private fork which you can't access.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 0.1.0 • Bitbucket Server 4.0.0 - 4.14.12 • Released 2016-07-06
- Log into your Bitbucket instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Bitbucket Server Patch Plugin via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Bitbucket instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.