Create or Update dozens or thousands of users at one time. Export all users to a CSV file
You can use the main window for multiple things such as dropping in a CSV file's contents for bulk operations. The window also shows instructions and inserts sample data.
If there are any issues with your bulk user operation results are displayed in the screen as well as successful results.
Have a contract team wrapping up and want to deactivate all their accounts at once? This and many operations are available.
The Bulk User Upload AddOn allows you to drop in the contents of a CSV file to create several users at one time.
There are several additional bulk user operations like the ability to update user information such as: email, full name, IM, company, location, etc.
Additionally you can deactivate or reactivate users.
Coming soon: bulk name change
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 3.1.1 • Confluence Server 5.2.3 - 6.6.0 • Released 2016-03-18
Transitioned version 3.1.0 to free add-on
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate User Management Util - Bulk User Upload via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older User Management Util - Bulk User Upload versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.