Powerful, intuitive Jira reports and metrics for managers
Track issue trends, inter-project links, work logged and multi-project metrics. Create rich charts with results sliced by any combination of issue fields for detailed analysis.
Browse the Reports directory by use case for dozens of ready-to-run reports that track service performance, team performance, issue lifecycles and more.
Customize and save reports to share with team members, include on Jira dashboards and in Confluence, export to PDF or Excel, and re-run with a single click.
★★★ Atlassian "Best Jira Add-Ons"—for 3 years running ★★★
Arsenale® Dataplane™ delivers powerful, intuitive Jira reports for managers, allowing you to reach back in time and look at historical trends, the timing of transitions, and project and team performance.
Arsenale Dataplane reporting for Jira provides:
- Powerful Built-in Reports: track issue trends, work logged and much more
- Customize and Save Reports: build your own directory of customized reports that can be run with a single click
- Subscribe to Reports: automatically run and email reports on a daily, weekly or monthly schedule
- Report Sharing: give other team members the ability to run and copy your customized reports
- Dashboard Gadgets: display Dataplane reports as gadgets on your Jira dashboards
- Leverage Jira Search Filters and JQL: use existing Jira search filters or custom JQL for targeted results
- Export to PDF, CSV and Excel
In English, German and Japanese.
Daniel & Venkat,
Thank you for sharing your Arsenale Dataplane installation experience. Dataplane is a database-intensive enterprise reporting solution. To enable efficient reporting at scale, Dataplane does add its own highly-optimized data tables in the Jira database. As we point out in our documentation this can, in large instances, potentially double the database size requirements of your Jira instance. We strongly urge all our customers to review the Dataplane system requirements, our comprehensive installation instructions, and our guide to evaluating Dataplane for the optimal experience in administering and using the application.
We hope you'll give Dataplane another try upon reviewing those resources. Please reach out to the Arsenale Support team with any additional concerns or questions.
- David, Arsenale Support
Venkat & Daniel,
Thank you for sharing your Arsenale Dataplane experience. Dataplane is a database-intensive enterprise reporting solution. To enable efficient reporting at scale, Dataplane does add its own highly-optimized data tables in the Jira database. As we point out in our documentation this can, in large instances, potentially double the database size requirements of your Jira instance. Thankfully 20GB of disk space is a fairly inexpensive investment nowadays. We strongly urge all our customers to review the Dataplane system requirements, our comprehensive installation instructions, and our guide to evaluating Dataplane for the optimal experience in administering and using the application.
Dataplane does index all the Jira issues and their field history upon installation, however this is a one-time event. During regular operation, Dataplane incrementally adds to its existing data index as changes are made to Jira issues. This process is instantaneous and has no performance impact on Jira. As you pointed out, Dataplane also has a maintenance task that runs once a month to optimize the storage of the past month's indexed data. This task should also not have a performance impact on your Jira instance.
We hope you'll give Dataplane another try upon reviewing our admin resources and with an understanding of the performance considerations carefully engineered into the product. Please reach out to the Arsenale Support team with any additional concerns or questions.
- David, Arsenale Support
|10 users$10||25 users$350||50 users$700||100 users$1250||250 users$2250||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Arsenale is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 2.3.6 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.6.1 • Released 2017-09-20
Jira 7.5 support, faster reports, and performance/stability improvements
- the minimum supported version is now Jira 7.0
- SQL Server 2005 is no longer supported (consistent with Jira 7.0 platform requirements)
- compatibility with Jira 7.5
- for SQL Server, significant speed improvements to reports using a custom field for "Date Basis"
- for Oracle and PostgreSQL, major speed improvements when running Issue Values Snapshots (Sum) by Date reports
- improvements to the responsiveness of the "Search" control on systems with a large number of agile boards
- reduced all report runtimes by a few seconds across the board for systems with a large number (500k+) of issues
- Jira can now be stopped and restarted during the Dataplane nightly history index extension task without corrupting the Dataplane index. This enhances reliability for all systems (but particularly for Data Center instances)
- corrected problems (introduced in 2.3.5) with excess logging to the Jira log when duplicate values were found in the Dataplane index
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Arsenale Dataplane - Jira Reports via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Arsenale Dataplane - Jira Reports. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Arsenale Dataplane - Jira Reports begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Arsenale Dataplane - Jira Reports versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.