Structure.Pages 1.3 improves support for Confluence instances with a lot of spaces. Other fixes and improvements are also present. See details at Structure.Pages 1.3 Release Notes. This version requires Structure 4.2 or later.
- Version 1.3.0 • Released 2017-08-28 • Supported By ALM Works • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Version 1.2.0 • Released 2016-12-12 • Supported By ALM Works • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Structure.Pages 1.2 adds support for Confluence Data Center and Confluence 6.0, addresses compatibility issues with Structure 3.4 and has a few other new features.
You can read more about this release in Structure.Pages 1.2 Release Notes
- Version 1.1.0 • Released 2016-09-09 • Supported By ALM Works • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Structure.Pages 1.1 adds a number of features:
- Support for some Confluence templates and blueprints.
- Extender that places linked issues under a page.
- Undo support for changes made through Structure in Confluence.
More details are available in Structure.Pages 1.1 Release Notes.
- Version 1.0.1 • Released 2016-06-18 • Supported By ALM Works • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Required Structure version: 3.2+
Upgrade note: upgrade to this version is required if you upgrade to Structure 3.2. If you have an older version of Structure, do not install this version.
- Version 1.0.0 • Released 2016-04-30 • Supported By ALM Works • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
We are happy to announce the first generally available version of Structure.Pages! Please note that this is an extension to Structure add-on, so it will work only after Structure is installed.
For installation and configuration instructions and more information about the product, please read Structure.Pages 1.0 Release Notes.