Double checking you want to send your comment to a customer
Doublecheck confirmation in edit issue
Doublecheck confirmation in transition screen
Specify where you need it. For specific projects, issue types and even customize the message for the dialog.
Double-checking you want to send that comment to a customer.
In Jira Service Desk the default setting for commenting is "Respond to customer" which may result in accidental, unwanted communication being sent to a customer.
The repercussions of this kind of eventuality can be huge.
With Doublecheck for Jira Service Desk a user is prompted with a confirmation request whenever a comment is about to be sent to a customer.To keep everything as simple as possible for the end user, comments selected for internal communication are not prompted.
Once installed, Doublecheck For Jira Service Desk is straightforward to configure. Administrators even get to select which projects and issues they want Doublecheck to control.
Doublecheck adds the Confirmation Dialog to all commenting options below:
- Adding comment in Edit
- Adding Comment in Workflow Transition
- Adding Comment in Issue View
- Adding Comment in Link Issue View
- Adding Comment in Attachment
- Editing Comment
Hi, sending out emails happens independently from our AddOn. The AddOn only ensures that you do not comment to a customer by accident. If you response to an incomming email via email, the AddOn does not recognize. On the other hand if you answer to an email you always take care your self.
|10 users$10||25 users$75||50 users$150||100 users$200||250 users$350||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Accxia provides support for this app.
Version 188.8.131.52 • Jira Server 7.1.0 - 7.7.2 • Released 2018-02-04
Added support for Edit Comment and Add Attachment
- Adding Comment in Attachment
- Editing Comment
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Doublecheck for Jira Service Desk via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Doublecheck for Jira Service Desk. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Doublecheck for Jira Service Desk begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Doublecheck for Jira Service Desk versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.