Manage a release across multiple project versions in Jira
Manage releases across multiple project versions
add and manage versions for a release
gadgets provide release calendar
Manage a release across multiple projects in Jira. You can link multiple project versions in a single release. You can see all issues that belong to the release. You can release multiple project versions at once.
Please open an issue or email me (crazycookiecoders gmail.com) with details of your environment(Releasedog version, JIRA version and database )
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 126.96.36.199 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.5.4 • Released 2015-12-04
bug-fix for PostgreSQL
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate ReleaseDog via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older ReleaseDog versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.