Get full overview of issues in your Jira projects
Compare hours spent on developing new functionality compared with time spent on bugs for a given release. Easily extend analysis with status and priority to obtain more knowledge for your decision.
You will instantly see the results of your search below the dimensions during drilldown. A pdf report of the selection can be generated by a button click and printed or stored on disk.
You can analyze the data in any way you want or use presets from report templates. You can also sort the issues in several ways based on the selected variable during the analysis. Compare time usage and estimates.
Abacolla BI Drill Down helps you track projects more efficiently. We use Business Intelligence technology to enable a multidimensional view of the issues in your project. The look-and-feel makes it easy to visualise your projects status.
Examples:Who fixed most bugs the last month? Which persons did most work to fix critical errors? How many hours did the team spend to develop new functionality compared with bugs?
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for host products and apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.
The pricing structure for cloud products and apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
- If per-user pricing is not yet available for this app, please contact the vendor for further information.
If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
SuperAktiv AS provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2016-04-29
Fixed issue with pdf reporting
Fixed reinstall issue
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Abacolla BI Drill Down & Reporting.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.