The integration of JFrog Artifactory & JFrog Bintray into Atlassian Bitbucket
Visualizes the entire release pipeline - from commit to Bitbucket triggering the CI server to run a build, to promotion in Artifactory through the quality gates, until released for distribution through Bintray.
Integrate Atlassian Bitbucket with JFrog Artifactory to map repository with published artifacts through CI server.
Trigger new build in Bamboo from Bitbucket and see build result of Bamboo in dashboard created by JFrog's add-on.
There are no additional details.
JFrog, Inc. provides support for this app.
Bitbucket Cloud • Released 2017-10-05
Minor version update
DetailsMinor version update
- Log into your Bitbucket instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate JFrog for Bitbucket.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.