Printable QR cards that bring you a fast and convenient way to action issues on mobile devices.
This plugin allows you to print issue cards, each with a unique QR code. You can print cards from Issue Navigation screen by choosing "QR Cards" view. When you have your QR cards on the wall you can quickly scan the QR codes to bring the issues on the screen of your phone where you and easily action them as you progress them on the wall.
The steps are as easy as 1 - 2 - 3:
- Print your cards from the Issue Navigation screen,
- Scan the QR code on your mobile device,
- Action the issue by tapping onto one of the available actions.
- Failure to login on your mobile takes you to a full dashboard page. Not the bext UX on a small screen. We'll address this in later release. For now, just hit back button in your browser and try to login again.
- Mobile pages currently tested and optimized for iPhone only, but it should work in any smart phone with a web browser, athough it may not look the best.
|10 users$10||25 users$40||50 users$75||100 users$140||250 users$1650||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Minii Pty Ltd provides support for this app.
Version 1.0.0 • Jira Server 5.0 - 5.1.8 • Released 2012-07-14
Initial release of this plugin
This plugin allows you to print cards for issues. Each card contains a unique QR code. If you scan this QR code on your iPhone using apps like NoeReader, Quick Scan or other QR scanners you will be redirected to a mobile friendly view of the scanned issue and you will be able to action it right away from your mobile phone.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate QR Cards via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for QR Cards. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. QR Cards begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.