To check known issues (or if you want to file one), view this app's issue tracker.
To learn more about the app, you should:
If you are a developer, you can help fix the problem yourself by:
- Downloading the source code.
This is a supported app, so you may contact the vendor (or support contact) for help:
IMPORTANT: This plugin is deprecated. Jira 4.3 and above users should use our new and improved integration.
Bug tracking is usually reserved for the engineers in the back room who hold all of the technology secrets. The customer service folks get to walk people through the solutions once the engineers figure them out. Until now, marrying the two was not a very harmonious proposition. Today, Zendesk is announcing integration with Atlassian, which builds Web-based collaboration tools for developers and has more than 15,000 customers worldwide. Jira is one of their most popular tools, and it's one of our favorite applications for bug tracking.
Now Jira developers can integrate with Zendesk to offer a customer support interface that, as we like to say, is beautifully simple. Now any support organization can integrate their Zendesk with their engineering department's bug tracking application. This means that Zendesk tickets and Jira issues become part of the same system, enabling engineers to report back to the help desk on progress resolving product issues. In turn, help desk support people can keep customers abreast of progress. And informed customers mean happier customers!
- Version 184.108.40.206 • Released 2010-05-11 • Supported By Zendesk • Free • Lesser GNU General Public License (LGPL)
- Added support for Jira 3.12
- Verified support for Jira 4.1
- Removed dependencies on additional JARs. If you've installed an earlier version of the plugin, you can remove the following JARs: restlet-1.2m2.jar, jul-to-slf4j-1.5.6.jar, slf4j-log4j12-1.5.6.jar, slf4j-api-1.5.6.jar