To check known issues (or if you want to file one), view this app's issue tracker.
To learn more about the app, you should:
- Investigate the wiki.
If you are a developer, you can help fix the problem yourself by:
- Downloading the source code.
This is a supported app, so you may contact the vendor (or support contact) for help:
A simple portlet that replaces the "Saved Filters" portlet, allowing filters to be displayed in a drop-down and/or for only a specified list of filters to be shown.
It adds the following new functionality:
- Define the Filters you want to view, rather than having to view all filters
- Display filters in a HTML <select> or a HTML <table>
- Optionally display filter counts and/or filter management links
- Further filter the list of filters down via a regular expression
- Show private, group-shared and/or global filters (THIS FEATURE DOES NOT WORK IN Jira 3.13)
- Version 1.2.0 • Released 2009-12-03 • Supported By Henri Yandell • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
Version 1.2.0 was released on the 3rd of December 2009:
- Version 1.1.2 • Released 2008-09-22 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)No release notes.