To check known issues (or if you want to file one), view this app's issue tracker.
To learn more about the app, you should:
- Read the documentation.
This is a supported app, so you may contact the vendor (or support contact) for help:
Project Office Support
Every organization has agile and classical projects. onepoint PROJECTS allows you to view all active projects side-by-side in a single, clear and consistent overview - including real-time status information from Jira.
Resource Demand Planning
Even agile projects need resource utilization planning. onepoint’s visual resource planning tool and integrated cross-project utilization views help you to get the most out of your resources.
Strategic Portfolio Analysis
Strategic decisions must be based on up-to-date information. onepoint PROJECTS helps you to collect vital information about your running Jira projects and to analyze them in order to make the best decisions possible.
- One consistent overview of all Jira projects in a highly visual, configurable “Project Pipeline” complete with IPMA-compliant traffic light functions
- Resource planning for Jira projects through a real-time resource utilization view for all resources and teams across all projects
- Scheduling/-planning of Jira issues complete with collection activities, dependencies and lead/lag times
- Improved project effort and cost planning of Jira issues and features including automatic planning of personnel costs, proceeds and up to 15 configurable cost types
- Clear visualizations of Jira projects in standard PM charts, such as a work breakdown structure (WBS) as well as effort- and cost-based Earned Value (EV) charts
- IPMA-compliant, document-style standard reports for Jira projects including project order, work instruction, project progress and project closure reports
- Point & click report generator for flexible reporting on aggregated project and portfolio data based on Jira projects
- Version 2.0 • Released 2013-10-30 • Supported By ONEPOINT Projects • Free • Commercial - no chargeNo release notes.
- Version 1.3.0 • Released 2011-03-01 • Supported By ONEPOINT Projects • Free • Commercial - no chargeNo release notes.
- Version 1.1 • Released 2010-10-12 • Supported By ONEPOINT Projects • Free • Commercial - no chargeNo release notes.