- AF034-49 Update UI for Confluence 5
- AF034-48 Improve the file picker UX
- AF034-46 Update file pickers for AUI style tabes in Confluence 5
- AF034-45 Updated Marketplace images
With AppFusions' Alfresco in Confluence integration, all your Alfresco files are accessible directly from Confluence.
- Access and navigate your Alfresco file directory, including sub directories, from Confluence
- Embed Alfresco files within Confluence
- Preview files (without opening)
- Open files, for edit in local Office application, regardless of OS or Browser
- Save back edits, direct to Alfresco, from Confluence
- Download a copy, locally
Following are the supported file types:
- Office Docs (MS Office, Open Office, NeoOffice)
- Adobe PDF documents
- Zip files
- Text files
- Version 3.2.0 • Released 2013-03-01 • Supported By AppFusions • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Version 3.1.1 • Released 2012-07-23 • Supported By AppFusions • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- AF034-44 Enhanced icons on action menus in Alfresco List macro
- AF034-43 AUI tables on Alfresco List macro
- AF034-41 Remove legacy links from admin screen
- AF034-38 Bump upm.license.compatibility.version to 2.2.4
- AF034-37 Improved licensing messages - show exact licensing status
- AF034-36 Move the Alfresco links on the admin section - reduce to a single link in "Configuration"
- Version 3.1.0 • Released 2012-05-15 • Supported By AppFusions • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Updated to add in Atlassian Marketplace licensing, and release.
- Version 3.0.0 • Released 2012-04-25 • Supported By AppFusions • Paid via Vendor • Commercial
Initial release. Overview of features:
- Plug and play release.
- Supports Confluence 4.X and Alfresco 3.4+
- Edit Alfresco files in Confluence using Office applications
- Supports Windows, Linux, or Mac Office applications
- Respects check in/check outs in Alfresco (can't edit or save in such cases)
Try it - smooth!
- Version 2.0.1 • Released 2011-07-19 • Supported By AppFusions • Paid via Vendor • Commercial
Major feature enhancements "kit" update, supercedes all 1.X plugins. Includes:
- Attachments handler plugin- all documents and attachments stored in Alfresco.
- Document management plugin- enables document list embeds, file embeds, and more.
- Alfresco to Crowd connector - synchronized user management and SSO between the systems.
This is NOT a plug and play release, and admins must contact AppFusions to engage in our evaluation program for a controlled deployment.
There are two many environment considerations and varying levels of content between customer systems for this to be DIY plug and play. However, the process has been streamlined significantly with these plugins, and most deployments are up within a day or two.
We strongly encourage customers to run a pilot period with their users as well, via staging release. This implementation changes how they are using Confluence, slightly - and this UX difference needs to be communicated properly for successful adoption.
- Version 1.1.0 • Released 2010-11-13 • Supported By AppFusions • Paid via Vendor • Commercial
We updated our licensing server, so future releases will require this new version of the plugin.
It will not hurt your system during the installation and will embrace any configurations already set. You will need to request a new license from AppFusions however.
This is a one time fix.