Share your project
Click on "File", then press "Export to HTML..."
Create a compressed (zip) file from the exported folder
Upload it to Confluence
Add it to your Confluence pages and share the interactive prototype with your team
The Framer for Confluence app allows you to embed prototypes created in the Framer Desktop app:
1. Open your Framer Desktop project
2. Click "File", then press "Export as HTML..."
3. Compress the exported folder
4. Open the Framer for Confluence macro in Confluence, upload your prototype and add it to your page
The prototype will be fully interactive, and also supports a fullscreen mode.
We will be taking care of hosting the prototype for you, there is no need to setup any additional tools (like Netlify).
- Version 1.0.0-AC • Released 2021-02-03 • Supported By CollabSoft • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNo release notes.