Sprint Structure per Issue Type
Analyze the structure of your sprints and optimize the scope of each your sprint to deliver new functionality
Analyze how many stories are completed per each sprint to better understand how soon the project will be completed
Team and Developer Velocity
Analyze the sprint velocity of your team and of individual developers within your team
Project Performance Dashboard is an easy-to-use and insight-rich tool which can indicate the current performance of your team. Track and monitor team progress per each sprint and identify the potential performance issues prior to their becoming critical.
Take advantage of the following charts:
- 📊 Sprint Structure per Issue Type: analyze the structure of your sprints and find out whether you add new functionality or address issues and bugs from previous sprints.
- 💡 Story Throughput: analyze the number of completed stories throughout the sprints to better understand how your project evolves.
- 📈 Team and Individual Velocity: evaluate velocity of your team and individual developers to better understand the development capacity and plan workload for ontime project completion.
- Version 1.1.1-AC • Released 2022-01-07 • Supported By Stiltsoft • Free • Commercial - no chargeNo release notes.
- Version 1.1.0-AC • Released 2022-01-07 • Supported By Stiltsoft • Free • Commercial
App is now free.
- Version 1.0.3-AC • Released 2021-06-30 • Supported By Stiltsoft • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialMinor version update
- Version 1.0.2-AC • Released 2021-05-12 • Supported By Stiltsoft • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Minor operation improvements
- Version 1.0.1-AC • Released 2021-04-13 • Supported By Stiltsoft • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Minor operation updates
- Version 1.0.0-AC • Released 2020-05-29 • Supported By Stiltsoft • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Initial release of Project Performance Dashboard app including the following charts:
- Sprint Structure
- Story Throughput