- Jira Server and Jira Data Center Support
- Time reports based on user-specified time periods
- Timesheets can be grouped by project or user
Run time reports for users or projects
See work logs however you prefer: grouping by project name or user name, for any date range you desire.
Manage group access to timesheets
Jira Administrators and System Administrators always have access to Business Time. You can give another group access to view timesheet reports (e.g., jira-software-users or your very own jira-timesheet-managers group).
Choose any date range
Run timesheet reports for any date range. Use a preset time period for quick reporting, or specify a custom date range to capture the exact time period you wish to see.
- Use preset time periods to quickly run timesheet reports
- Generate timesheets for any custom date range
- Manage access to time reports for other users
- Group work logs by project or user