Improved support for different worksheets in Excel
Create simple databases on any Confluence page
Using only an Excel spreadsheet, you can create a Database on your page in a few minutes
Show selected data from your master spreadsheet
The data owner can ensure only relevant results appear, simply by restricting which columns of data are searched or presented using the relevant DataView macros
Include all the required database functionality
Users can search, filter, sort and export results, all directly on the Confluence page
DataView is a simple, flexible tools that empowers uses to share & maintain data in a collaborative way. Its features include:
1. Simple searching of data (the editor can restrict which fields are included in the search)
2. Sorting and filtering of results
3. Exporting of results (the editor can determine which results are presented and exported by editing the restrictions in the ‘Edit Macro’ function)
All the data is managed using the underlying Excel (.xlsx) file, allowing users to own their data directly and update it on the Confluence page by updating the attached Excel file.
The Excel file can be as large as required, but there is an initial display cap of 50,000 cells. You can ensure that only relevant data appears on the Confluence page.
The data owner can restrict access to the underlying data by restricting edit rights on the page, but still allow all permitted users on the page to search the data.
- Version 1.1.1 • Released 2018-05-15 • Supported By Equion Consulting Limited • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Version 1.1.0 • Released 2018-05-02 • Supported By Equion Consulting Limited • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Maintain your excel spreadsheet using Excel,which you know and love.
Simply create your Confluence page using the DataView macros,then manage your Excel file. Uploading/Saving when Editing in Office will automatically update the details in the Conllfuence page.
Large Excel files are easily accommodated.
Search across any of the Excel columns or specific columns, updates the display.
Filter by columns allows automatic list building of all values in Excel column.
Sorting achieved by toggling the familiar table column headings.
Export all values displayed, or by restricting to a specific set of columns.
- Version 1.0.0 • Released 2018-06-21 • Supported By Equion Consulting Limited • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Initial release for older versions of Confluence