Fixed charts/settings rendering issue some users were encountering.
Show statistics about subtasks in the parent issue for an easy overview
Graph custom fields as well as built-in fields. This allows for graphing number fields such as prices, quantities or severities.
Easy to configure
Customisable on a per-project basis, configure the name, filter (JQL), type and field. The order of the charts is also configurable.
Issue View Charts provides graphs in the issue view for specified fields, for example:
- A pie chart displaying subtask status distribution in the parent task,
- A doughnut chart displaying the custom fields: item hardware cost, item software cost, item labour cost and item tax.
- A bar chart displaying the custom fields: software cost vs. hardware cost.
Each project can be configured individually, with a series of charts containing the following attributes:
- Chart Name - The name of the chart,
- Filter JQL - The JQL filter which determines if the chart is displayed on the issue being viewed,
- Chart Fields - The fields to graph on each chart, both default and custom fields are supported!
- Chart Type - The type of the chart: Bar Chart, Pie Chart or Doughnut Chart,
- Chart Enabled - Whether the chart is enabled or disabled (disabled charts are not visible),
- Subtask Chart - Whether the chart is a subtask chart i.e. it charts the fields of the subtasks of the issue being viewed
- Version 1.3.41 • Released 2020-08-07 • Supported By AppFox • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial