Connect Jira to Salesforce with Elements Connect
Elements Connect Salesforce, a free extension for Elements Connect (paid app), allows you to quickly integrate Salesforce data into Jira. Jira users don't need to pay for a Salesforce license to access CRM data in Jira.
Autocomplete fields with data from Salesforce
Avoid data duplication and errors due to manual input. Thanks to Elements Connect autocomplete fields, you can retrieve information about your Salesforce clients, accounts and opportunities straight from Jira.
Display information from your CRM in Jira
Elements Connect Salesforce provides you with read-only custom fields you can populate with any Salesforce data and display on any issue screen. Jira users can thus make informed decision without switching tools!
Elements Connect Salesforce is a free extension for Elements Connect that allows you to quickly set it up to query Salesforce data and display it in custom fields.
⚠️IMPORTANT UPDATE: If you use a version of Elements Connect above 6.0, you don't need to install this extension as this connector is now embedded in the main product.
Elements Connect Salesforce can:
- Autocomplete fields in Jira with information about your clients, accounts, opportunities - thus avoiding data duplication and errors.
- Display relevant information about customers to Jira Service Management agents.
- Use Salesforce account information to automatically route your customer request to the right Jira Service Management queue.
- Read-only custom fields that allow you to display Salesforce data based on the issues' properties
- Autocomplete custom fields that suggest values fetched from Salesforce as the user types
- Jira users don't need to pay for a Salesforce license to access Salesforce data from Jira.
- Version 1.0.3 • Released 2019-03-20 • Supported By Elements • Free • Commercial - no chargeNo release notes.
- Version 1.0.1 • Released 2018-01-30 • Supported By Elements • Free • Commercial - no charge
Fix a compatibility issue with the Jira workflow editor.
- Version 1.0.0 • Released 2018-01-30 • Supported By Elements • Free • Commercial - no chargeNo release notes.