- Speech Recognition allowing the translation of any spoken language (Jira supported) into text along with a recorded voice note to be played back
- Display recorded voice notes with a new audio icon design
- Supporting Jira Service Desk 3.11.1
- Minor improvements & enhancements
Recording a voice note in your comment
You can add a voice note upon adding your comment on any ticket in Jira.
Adding a voice note as an attachment
You can also add a direct voice note to your ticket in one click using Voice Recorder for Jira.
Adding your Records as links in your comments
As end user you will be able to include any recorded voice note as a link reference in your comment, so you can reply back!
With Voice Recorder for Jira App you can simply record your Voice Notes when adding a comment on an issue.
With richer messages over comments, you'll be able todrive the collaboration for excellence.
Voice Notes will be played on the fly by the actors inside the browser.
- Version 1.2.0 • Released 2018-03-23 • Supported By Infosysta • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Version 1.1.0 • Released 2018-01-02 • Supported By Infosysta • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Voice Recorder will allow you to record your comments as voice notes, with ability of tracking records history
- Auto-focus on recorder upon adding a voice note
- Voice Recorder for Jira is now paid providing new amazing features and functionalities
- Improved performance with some minor bug-fixes
- Version 1.0.0 • Released 2017-10-23 • Supported By Infosysta • Free • Commercial
- Record a voice note upon adding a comment
- Reference the recorded note as a link in your comment
- A quick Record Note button to record & attach a voice note
- Play the recorded note directly in your browser