Improved performance and better API support, as well as a number of coding tweaks for enhanced usability.
Have you ever wanted to use Jira instead of Assembla, but were afraid the switch to Jira was too risky? Are you worried business-critical data in Assembla will get corrupted or even lost during the conversion? Well, you are now in luck!
Here are some reasons you should use this tool:
- Version 1.6 • Released 2021-05-28 • Supported By Gishtech • Paid via Vendor • Commercial - no charge
- Version 1.5 • Released 2019-12-10 • Supported By Gishtech • Free • Commercial - no charge
This new release takes care of the breaking changes that were introduced in the Jira API for GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), namely replacing user-specific information (login and username) with the accountId field in all requests.
Additionally, in order for a more secure communication to take place, the JIRA_API_KEY has been introduced to be used in the authentication.
- Additional tooling
- Version 1.4 • Released 2018-12-01 • Supported By Gishtech • Paid via Vendor • Commercial
User authorization adapted to the new GDPR
Conversion of all custom fields, including Team List
Improved error-handling and retry
Parameters `StartAt` and `maxResults` for better import fine-tuning
Many important bug-fixes
Check max text field lengths (32767)
More efficient update watchers
Skip history and commit messages
Performance improvement to handle 8000 tickets and 15000 comments
More intelligent markdown parsing and conversion
Additional utility scripts for analysis and trouble-shooting
- Version 1.3 • Released 2018-06-26 • Supported By Gishtech • Paid via Vendor • Commercial
The following fixes and new functionalities have been included:
- Convert assembla attachment links in jira issues and comments
- Work log using jira_working_hours script
- Assembla-Estimate (none, small, medium or large),
- Assembla total_invested_hours and total_working_hours
- Assembla-Worked and Assembla-Remaining
- Jira create sprints script fixes milestones with no start date and/or end date
- Assembla milestones title which are too long are truncated for Jira sprint names
- Updated readme and screenshots for above items
- Updated fixes from the most recent migration
- Version 1.1 • Released 2017-10-27 • Supported By Gishtech • Paid via Vendor • Commercial
- Version 0.1 • Released 2017-10-27 • Supported By Gishtech • Paid via Vendor • CommercialNo release notes.