Straight-Forward Connectivity to Jira Data
Access live Jira data through OData feeds using your Jira username and password.
Generate OData Endpoints for Jira Entities
Use point-and-click functionality to generate OData endpoints for Jira entities, from Attachements to Worklogs.
Work with Live Jira Data as Pure OData
Pure OData is consumable by many popular BI, reporting, and ETL tools. View, analyze, and transform live Jira data.
A lightweight server-side application that proxies live Jira data, making it easily accessible across platforms and devices.
- Make Jira data easily accessible to Apps, BI tools, and other systems.
- Expose data through standards-based interfaces like ODATA, SOAP, REST, HTML, RSS, ATOM, JSON, XLS, and CSV.
- Runs anywhere: on-premise, or in the cloud.
Use Jira OData Connector to:
- Provide read access to live Jira data from Web, Desktop, and Mobile applications.
- Integrate live Jira data with popular CRM and Collaboration solutions like Salesforce Lightning Connect and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Connect Jira with popular analytics tools like Microsoft Excel and PowerPivot.
- Automate integration processes like mass exports and data replication.
- Cache data locally and offload queries to Jira to reduce load and increase performance.
- Version 19 • Released 2020-03-06 • Supported By CData Software • Paid via Vendor • CommercialNo release notes.
- Version 16 • Released 2017-02-14 • Supported By CData Software • Paid via Vendor • CommercialNo release notes.
- Version 20 • Released 2020-12-21 • Supported By CData Software • Paid via Vendor • CommercialNo release notes.