Fixed bug in attachment highlighting
Finding attachments by content with highlights
Searching for an attachment by its content was never easier. Just type issue in attachment(content). Jira will display issues with highlighted attachments matching your query.
Word, PDF, OpenOffice, PowerPoint and more!
We support word, powerpoint, pdf, open office and more. Please let us know if you would like more file types supported.
Easily find by extension and name
attachmentExtension() and attachmentName() JQL functions can be used to find supported attachments. New files are searchable just few seconds after the file was added to an issue
QueryF offers solution for finding and organising your attachments using new JQL functions:
- attachment - allows searching for issues by the attachment content. For example, issue in attachment("tech specification")
- attachmentExtension - allows searching for issues by attachment's extension. For example, issue in attachmentExtension("pdf")
- attachmentName - allows searching for issues by attachment's name. For example, issue in attachmentName("specificatoon.pdf")
Attachments which match the JQL query are highlighted.
- Version 1.1.2 • Released 2017-04-20 • Supported By Digital Toucan • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Version 1.1.1 • Released 2017-04-11 • Supported By Digital Toucan • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNo release notes.
- Version 1.1.0 • Released 2017-04-10 • Supported By Digital Toucan • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Support for Excel (xls and xlsx) added
- Version 1.0.0 • Released 2017-02-05 • Supported By Digital Toucan • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNo release notes.