This is a fix release to prevent multiple issues when Board Switcher is installed together with Project Switcher. If you are using these add-ons together, please update Project Switcher to the latest version as well.
View all boards
All your boards are displayed in a dialog opened via "Agile"->"Go to Board" menu. Click on a required board with mouse or select it with keyboard arrow keys and press "Enter" to go to the selected board.
Configure boards visibility
Hide boards to keep only frequently used boards shown by default. Sort and filter boards by name to easily find any required board
Choose boards view mode
Boards can be displayed as a grid or list. Select the view which suits you best. Next time when you open a Board Switcher all your preferences will be respected.
End of Life warning - Add-on will be removed from the Marketplace on Oct 1, 2017
- Version 1.1.1 • Released 2016-12-22 • Supported By 🇺🇦 Broken Build • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Version 1.1.0 • Released 2016-07-10 • Supported By 🇺🇦 Broken Build • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- fix incorrect number of hidden boards if board was deleted
- move "Go to Board" menu item to the top of Boards menu section
- Version 1.0.1 • Released 2016-07-03 • Supported By 🇺🇦 Broken Build • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
clear filter text by clicking on filter icon
- Version 1.0.0 • Released 2016-06-21 • Supported By 🇺🇦 Broken Build • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- board switcher dialog
- keyboard shortcut "gb" to open the dialog
- hide unused boards
- show boards as cards or list