Approve and adjust before invoicing
Based on a draft invoice the team manager can adjust and approve the activities to be invoiced to allow for a difference between time spend and time billed.
Contract based invoices
Create invoices per customer, based on contract period and financial agreements. Approved invoices can be imported into your own financial system.
Insight in contracts
Inform your customers timely if they are still within their contract or may exceed it, using the detailed overview showing all activities in- or outside the contract.
You can use SLA Invoice manager for invoices based on SLA and of course without an SLA!
With SLA Invoice Manager you can:
- Create a client
- Create contracts for that client
- Its possible to create a contract for following periods:
- Per 6 months
- Subsequently create multiple invoices over a given period
- Create contracts based on JQL
- Contracts can be fixed price or hour based
- It is possible to have cost per hour inside and outside contract
- Set rounding of minutes (e.g.12 min -> 15 min)
- Approval of hours for manager
- Generate and print invoices per client or all invoices for import in your financial system
- Export to CSV
- Version 1.0.0 • Released 2015-11-17 • Supported By Prepend • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNo release notes.