Mobile time tracking
Create tracker cards—from Jira issues, Google or Office 365 calendar events, or from a real-time tracker—and assign them to Jira worklogs. All logged work will display in Tempo Timesheets.
Google and Office 365 calendar integration
Tempo’s mobile app integrates with Google and Office 365 calendars. Quickly convert calendar events with scheduled time and event descriptions directly into Jira worklogs.
Real-time progress reports
A real-time status report lets team members know how their time is being spent on a weekly or monthly basis and what left to complete.
DOWNLOAD IT FREE:
Google calendar and Office 365 calendar events can be imported to Tempo Timesheets and converted into worklogs with Jira issues.
- An intuitive interface for easy time logging on the go
- A progress bar to see how your day is going
- A real-time tracker for accurate time tracking
- Tracker cards can be created from Jira issues, imported Google calendar or Office 365 events, or from a real-time tracker— and quickly converted into Jira worklogs
- Easy access to assigned, recently viewed, and favorited Jira issues
- Browse logged work and tasks by day, week, or monthly view
- View, edit, and delete previous worklogs
- Weekly report view displays logged time per day as well as tracked versus required work hours for a given time period
- Tempo is private, safe, and secure
Available for Jira Cloud and Jira Server.
- Version 1.0 • Released 2015-11-03 • Supported By Tempo Software • Free • Commercial - no chargeNo release notes.