Password Complexity Requirements
Upgraded capabilities: set maximum password age, password length rule, character characteristics; enforce history, password expiration notifier and user account locking.
Meet ISO/IEC 27002 standard
Misconfiguration of password policies results in reduction of security for your enterprise. Our plugin reinforces cyber security by designing our app to help you enforce best practices for password security within Jira.
Many ways of User Locking
If your organisation needs more security then User Locking is ready to help you. It brings password expiration, locking user's account after X failed login attempts or specific date.
Information protection (e.g. ISO/IEC 27002) and data privacy laws include specific requirements for the selection of secure passwords for identity verification. To help you comply with these laws in Stash, Enterprise Password Policy includes the ability to implement password restrictions on a policy basis.
- Password Complexity Requirements: digits, non-alphanumeric, uppercase, lowercase, min and max length
- User Locking: after X failed logins, after password expiration, after date
- History: Maximum password age, prevents setting last used passwords, avoid username in password (soon)
- Notifies users by customizable notification emails about expiring passwords
- New users after first login will be redirected to change password page that validates password before gaining access to Stash
- Optional “switch off” for expiration of password for selected users or groups (e.g. Confluence admins)
- Version 2.0.3 • Released 2016-07-01 • Supported By Deviniti • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNo release notes.
- Version 2.0.2 • Released 2016-03-25 • Supported By Deviniti • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Fixed typo in label in admin section
- Version 2.0.1 • Released 2016-01-25 • Supported By Deviniti • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNo release notes.
- Version 2.0 • Released 2015-12-14 • Supported By Deviniti • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Support for Bitbucket 4.x
- Version 1.5.8 • Released 2015-09-11 • Supported By Deviniti • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Added feature to disallow user name as a password
- Reorganised configuration menu
- Fixed date format and typo
- Version 1.0.2 • Released 2015-08-10 • Supported By Deviniti • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Lock user after X failed login
- Fixing minor bugs
- Version 1.0.1 • Released 2015-05-13 • Supported By Deviniti • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Initial release