- release for jira7 (version 7.2.5) and also release for jira6 (version 6.2.5)
- increase width for group name labels
- fixed two issues
Allow users to browse their groups.
Easily accessible from the user menu.
Get an overview of the members of your groups.
With this plugins users can see all members of groups they are in.
Configure the groups that can be browsed by users.
Administrators can add groups to either a whitelist or a ignore list. Whitelisted groups will be browsable for every user, groups in the ignore list will never be browsable.
- Users have the ability to browse the groups they are a member of and see all users in that groups
- The administrator has the option to define an ignore list and a white list:
- Ignore List: Groups in that list are never displayed (E.g. to hide jira-users - a group that contains every user)
- White List: Allow every user to browse these groups (E.g. allow every user to see who is a Jira admininistrator.)
- Feel free to contribute - it's open source
- Also any bug report, enhancement request or feedback is always welcome in the bug tracker.