Fixed problem when remembered projects were automatically selected
To check known issues (or if you want to file one), view this app's issue tracker.
To learn more about the app, you should:
- Read the documentation.
This is a supported app, so you may contact the vendor (or support contact) for help:
Easily bookmark or navigate within Jira
The My Favourites menu at the top of Jira allows you to easily bookmark a Project / Issue / Page and the to navigate to a bookmark.
Manage you bookmarks with just a few clicks
The manage bookmarks popup window allow you to delete bookmarked Projects, Issues or pages. The name of page bookmarks can also be edited.
Page bookmarks allow to you navigate to any page in Jira, not just Projects and Issues.
My Favourites is a personalised bookmarking system for Jira. Users can bookmark their favourite Projects, Issues or other pages. These bookmarks are then available from any screen in Jira.
*** Easy navigation with minimum fuss. ***
The Manage Bookmarks page allows you to delete existing bookmarks or change the name of page bookmarks.
- Bookmark any page within Jira
- Easily navigate back to places of interest
- Remove unwanted bookmarks with just a few clicks
- A custom bookmarking system for every user.
NOTE: Any feature requests are welcome
- Version 1.0.3 • Released 2014-05-18 • Supported By Redmoon Software Ltd • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Version 1.0.2 • Released 2014-05-16 • Supported By Redmoon Software Ltd • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Fixed the detection of whether or not the plugin was in a project/issue screen for later 6.2 releases.
- Version 1.0.1 • Released 2014-02-24 • Supported By Redmoon Software Ltd • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
New in this release
Decreased the number of database queries by coding around Jira default behaviour.
- Version 1.0 • Released 2014-02-13 • Supported By Redmoon Software Ltd • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
New in this release