To check known issues (or if you want to file one), view this app's issue tracker.
To learn more about the app, you should:
If you are a developer, you can help fix the problem yourself by:
- Downloading the source code.
This is a supported app, so you may contact the vendor (or support contact) for help:
Edit existing jpg, png and svg images
Just click/hover an existing image macro to see the new Scribbles! option.
Rich SVG Editor
Powered by [svg-edit|https://code.google.com/p/svg-edit/] a rich open-source editor.
Images exported to .png for viewing in any browser
But original SVG layers are maintained for future updates!
Provides a rich SVG editor embedded in wiki pages. Can be used to annotate existing images or add new graphics.
Exports a .png for all images for display across browsers.
- Version 0.1.4 • Released 2013-03-14 • No Vendor Support • Free • GNU Public License (GPL)
- [CONFSCRIB-20] - Editing images with files that don't end with ".png" are not replaced in current page.
- [CONFSCRIB-21] - Images with mime type other then image/png may not have trailing "=" removed, causing rendering issues in editor
- Version 0.1.0 • Released 2013-02-24 • No Vendor Support • Free • GNU Public License (GPL)
- [CONFSCRIB-14] - New scribbles are saved as blank images.
- [CONFSCRIB-15] - existing image not loaded on edit (seemingly random)
- [CONFSCRIB-17] - Scribbles with spaces throw exception on edit
- [CONFSCRIB-2] - Expose menu item links to edit action from view page
- [CONFSCRIB-3] - Create macro to embed a drawing attached to page
- [CONFSCRIB-6] - As a User I should be able to edit existing scribbles.
- [CONFSCRIB-7] - As a Scribble I should be savable as an attachment as an image.
- [CONFSCRIB-9] - If adding new scribble, insert macro into page
- [CONFSCRIB-10] - Customize Image macro to add "scribble" button
- [CONFSCRIB-12] - Allow existing images to be edited in SVG-Edit and saved as image.
- [CONFSCRIB-13] - Allow previously created scribbled to be edited in SVG-Edit and saved as SVG.