To check known issues (or if you want to file one), view this app's issue tracker.
To learn more about the app, you should:
If you are a developer, you can help fix the problem yourself by:
- Downloading the source code.
This is a supported app, so you may contact the vendor (or support contact) for help:
For authentication and security you want to use Jira or Crowd as a user server.
When a user enters his/her credentials on the login screen, the plugin will authenticate against the Jira application.
- if the user name or password don't match, or if the user is not part of the sonar-users or sonar-administrators group, authentication fails
- If the user is not configured on Sonar, the plugin will create the user, and add it to the sonar_users group.
- If the user already exists in Sonar, it will
- replace this user name/email with the Display name and email defined in Jira
- replace the groups of that user with those defined in Jira and which already exists in Sonar.
The plugin is part of the integrated Atlassian stack offering of iDalko which includes Jira, Greenhopper, Confluence, Bamboo, Fisheye/Crucible or Stash, Birt and Sonar.